Hello [ Guest ] . Please Login or Register.
Oct 19th, 2017 at 04:19 am
Send This Topic To A Friend Print

Click here to disable ads!


WELCOME TO WINGS TALK !!
We better be ready... - (Read 896 Times)
  Next › Last »
+Share
PierreC
Wings in your heart for ever !


Member is offline



Send email to pierreC2@hotmail.com Send PM

Posts: 6,165
Post Icon Posted: Oct 12th, 2015 at 07:11 pm

This Bolts line-up look similar than the one we saw last playoff....

A tough test very early. Let's see how we react against them.
IP Logged

BELIEVE !!...

Click here to disable ads!


Number13
Wings in your heart for ever !


Member is offline



Send PM

Posts: 2,836
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 08:50 am

This should be a decent gauge on our teams current state of talent. We faced 2 weak teams thus far. Tampa is undefeated at 3-0 so far, we;re 2-0...someone is going to have a loss after tonight. Lets Go Red Wings!

Jurko in, Ferro out. Nyquist and Franzen swapped

Here are tonight's lines:

Justin Abdelkader-Henrik Zetterberg-Dylan Larkin

Tomas Tatar-Brad Richards-Johan Franzen

Gustav Nyquist-Riley Sheahan-Teemu Pulkkinen

Drew Miller-Luke Glendening-Tomas Jurco

Landon Ferraro/Joakim Andersson (healthy scratches)

Defense pairs:

Niklas Kronwall-Jonathan Ericsson

Kyle Quincey-Mike Green

Brendan Smith-Jakub Kindl

Alexey Marchenko (scratch)

In goal:

Jimmy Howard (starting



« Last Edited by Number13 Oct 13th, 2015 at 12:52 pm »
Report Post IP Logged

VPalmer
Wings in your heart for ever !


Member is offline


Send PM

Posts: 4,533
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Surprised Howard is starting as Mrazek seemed to be a wall against TB in the playoffs.
Good to see Tatar and Nyquist on separate lines.
Report Post IP Logged

Burr87
Wings in your heart for ever !


Member is offline

"We Like Our Team"!

Send PM

Posts: 2,644
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 01:04 pm

Jurco on the 4th line? I thought we decided this was a bad idea for his development? I'd rather him not play unless you're going to put him in the best position to succeed. 4th line minutes aren't it IMO.
Report Post IP Logged

VPalmer
Wings in your heart for ever !


Member is offline


Send PM

Posts: 4,533
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 01:33 pm

Oct 13th, 2015 at 01:04 pm, Burr87 wrote:
Jurco on the 4th line? I thought we decided this was a bad idea for his development? I'd rather him not play unless you're going to put him in the best position to succeed. 4th line minutes aren't it IMO.

I agree, of course, but he has to get some playing time and I do not see him replacing anybody in top 9, at least yet. Jurco's best spot is with Richards and Tatar or Sheahan and Nyquist imo. But Franzen on the 4th line is not a solution either.
Report Post IP Logged

RedwingInNS
a real fan !


Member is offline



Send PM

Posts: 627
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 02:46 pm

Hey guys and gal(s)(?). Glad to be back for yet another season with the Red Wings ! Haven't yet picked up the NHL package for the year - so will be trying frontrowsports.eu - not sure if it's as bad as it was a few years ago - but beats not watching !

I thought Helmer was back tonight ? Guess not. It will be interesting to see if Andersen clears waivers (which I read seems to be the most likely candidate) if and when that decision gets made. Have liked him at times - but I really feel he's not a long term Wing. Babs liked him so much - maybe he'll end up in Toronto.

Speaking of Mr. "It's not about the Money" it will be interesting to see how much slack the Toronto media cuts him. Or if he's going to coach Team Canada again. I don't think there's any possibility that Larkin makes this years team if "It's not about the Money" was still here. My sister in law saw him working out in her gym when Toronto was in town for their training camp (Bedford Nova Scotia). Unfortunately she told me too late for me to ask her to kick him in the nuts for me. Had I been there I might have showered him with Loonies ($1.00 Canadian coin for my Yank friends out here) a la buddy throwing money at the press conference with that FIFA President. But enough on Mr. "It's not about the Money".

Good test tonight. Didn't see the Carolina game but 47 shots against ? Really ? Mrazek earned his salary that night. Good to see both net minders playing well early on.

I would appreciate any other websites you may know of for the game tonight just in case Front Row Sports is too bad.

Looking forward to another year with some insightful postings by a great group of Red Wing "Insiders".

Peace from the East !
Report Post IP Logged

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"
MrJimmyDickens
WingsTalk reference !


Member is offline

I got bit by a dog and put down.

Follow me on twitter if you dare Send PM

Posts: 7,424
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 03:37 pm

Jurco is lucky to dress at alll
Report Post IP Logged

Sometimes, you order the children's chicken strips. Then, as you get your plate, and dip that first piece of deliciousness into the cup of Cattleman's BBQ sauce, you here a child crying across the room because you took his food
PierreC
Wings in your heart for ever !


Member is offline



Send email to pierreC2@hotmail.com Send PM

Posts: 6,165
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:22 pm

Oct 13th, 2015 at 02:46 pm, RedwingInNS wrote:
Hey guys and gal(s)(?). Glad to be back for yet another season with the Red Wings ! Haven't yet picked up the NHL package for the year - so will be trying frontrowsports.eu - not sure if it's as bad as it was a few years ago - but beats not watching !

I thought Helmer was back tonight ? Guess not. It will be interesting to see if Andersen clears waivers (which I read seems to be the most likely candidate) if and when that decision gets made. Have liked him at times - but I really feel he's not a long term Wing. Babs liked him so much - maybe he'll end up in Toronto.

Speaking of Mr. "It's not about the Money" it will be interesting to see how much slack the Toronto media cuts him. Or if he's going to coach Team Canada again. I don't think there's any possibility that Larkin makes this years team if "It's not about the Money" was still here. My sister in law saw him working out in her gym when Toronto was in town for their training camp (Bedford Nova Scotia). Unfortunately she told me too late for me to ask her to kick him in the nuts for me. Had I been there I might have showered him with Loonies ($1.00 Canadian coin for my Yank friends out here) a la buddy throwing money at the press conference with that FIFA President. But enough on Mr. "It's not about the Money".

Good test tonight. Didn't see the Carolina game but 47 shots against ? Really ? Mrazek earned his salary that night. Good to see both net minders playing well early on.

I would appreciate any other websites you may know of for the game tonight just in case Front Row Sports is too bad.

Looking forward to another year with some insightful postings by a great group of Red Wing "Insiders".

Peace from the East !


A shot on goal for Carolina at home counts for two...and the opponent counts for a half of shot...I watched the game it wasnt 47.

Try this

http://livetv.sx/en/allupcomingsports/2/

IP Logged

BELIEVE !!...
PierreC
Wings in your heart for ever !


Member is offline



Send email to pierreC2@hotmail.com Send PM

Posts: 6,165
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:23 pm

Oct 13th, 2015 at 03:37 pm, MrJimmyDickens wrote:
Jurco is lucky to dress at alll


splain please...
IP Logged

BELIEVE !!...
Yzguy
fanatic Wings fan !


Member is offline


Send PM

Posts: 783
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:31 pm

Game on NBCSN here in Flarida, first one this season!
Report Post IP Logged

Chrisan
Moderator
fanatic Wings fan !

Member is offline

Mr Invisible

Send PM

Posts: 2,329
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:42 pm

Franzen out - hmmmmm
Report Post IP Logged

I don't care what anybody says about me - my cat still loves me ...
RedwingInNS
a real fan !


Member is offline



Send PM

Posts: 627
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:54 pm

Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:22 pm, PierreC wrote:
Oct 13th, 2015 at 02:46 pm, RedwingInNS wrote:
Hey guys and gal(s)(?). Glad to be back for yet another season with the Red Wings ! Haven't yet picked up the NHL package for the year - so will be trying frontrowsports.eu - not sure if it's as bad as it was a few years ago - but beats not watching !

I thought Helmer was back tonight ? Guess not. It will be interesting to see if Andersen clears waivers (which I read seems to be the most likely candidate) if and when that decision gets made. Have liked him at times - but I really feel he's not a long term Wing. Babs liked him so much - maybe he'll end up in Toronto.

Speaking of Mr. "It's not about the Money" it will be interesting to see how much slack the Toronto media cuts him. Or if he's going to coach Team Canada again. I don't think there's any possibility that Larkin makes this years team if "It's not about the Money" was still here. My sister in law saw him working out in her gym when Toronto was in town for their training camp (Bedford Nova Scotia). Unfortunately she told me too late for me to ask her to kick him in the nuts for me. Had I been there I might have showered him with Loonies ($1.00 Canadian coin for my Yank friends out here) a la buddy throwing money at the press conference with that FIFA President. But enough on Mr. "It's not about the Money".

Good test tonight. Didn't see the Carolina game but 47 shots against ? Really ? Mrazek earned his salary that night. Good to see both net minders playing well early on.

I would appreciate any other websites you may know of for the game tonight just in case Front Row Sports is too bad.

Looking forward to another year with some insightful postings by a great group of Red Wing "Insiders".

Peace from the East !


A shot on goal for Carolina at home counts for two...and the opponent counts for a half of shot...I watched the game it wasnt 47.

Try this

http://livetv.sx/en/allupcomingsports/2/



Thanks ! Watching it now.
Report Post IP Logged

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"
MrJimmyDickens
WingsTalk reference !


Member is offline

I got bit by a dog and put down.

Follow me on twitter if you dare Send PM

Posts: 7,424
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 07:05 pm

Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:23 pm, PierreC wrote:
Oct 13th, 2015 at 03:37 pm, MrJimmyDickens wrote:
Jurco is lucky to dress at alll


splain please...


When a coach would rather dress Ferraro to play defense when you could play the same defense and maybe score or throw some hits that he can't do. But hey, he can take this as a sign that he's higher than Anderson on the depth chart, can't he?
Report Post IP Logged

Sometimes, you order the children's chicken strips. Then, as you get your plate, and dip that first piece of deliciousness into the cup of Cattleman's BBQ sauce, you here a child crying across the room because you took his food
MrJimmyDickens
WingsTalk reference !


Member is offline

I got bit by a dog and put down.

Follow me on twitter if you dare Send PM

Posts: 7,424
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 07:10 pm

Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:42 pm, Chrisan wrote:
Franzen out - hmmmmm


No news on what "not feeling well" means is good news.
Report Post IP Logged

Sometimes, you order the children's chicken strips. Then, as you get your plate, and dip that first piece of deliciousness into the cup of Cattleman's BBQ sauce, you here a child crying across the room because you took his food
Chrisan
Moderator
fanatic Wings fan !

Member is offline

Mr Invisible

Send PM

Posts: 2,329
Post Icon Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 at 07:27 pm

Oct 13th, 2015 at 07:10 pm, MrJimmyDickens wrote:
Oct 13th, 2015 at 06:42 pm, Chrisan wrote:
Franzen out - hmmmmm


No news on what "not feeling well" means is good news.


I'm sure he just has a headache or something ....
Report Post IP Logged

I don't care what anybody says about me - my cat still loves me ...
  Next › Last »
 

WELCOME TO WINGS TALK !!
A great way to get more members is to spread the word about your forum:
Bookmark and Share


Click here to disable ads!



This forum powered for FREE by Hyperboards v2.26
Get your own Free forums & free message boards today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy


.